Wednesday, June 1, 2022

30 Days Wild - 1

 I have been doing a challenge to see how many species of Flora/Fauna I could see in 2022. This gives me an opportunity to see how many in 30 Days.

A nice sunny day afforded me the chance to check some ponds and the River Lostock on Cuerden Valley Park. No Dragonflies but these Banded Demoiselle and Male + Female Large Reds gave me a good start. Marsh Cinquefoil was a good addition to my grand total. .


 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    We also spotted this Gothic Moth. Moth Trap out tonight methinks  


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment